Our Approach to Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Our approach always begins with getting to know you, your goals, values and expectations. In our initial meeting with you we will explain our services and how we are compensated. Everything is clearly explained.
- Based upon that initial discussion, we will provide you with a checklist of items that we will need to review in order to develop your plan. Click to see a sample checklist.
- We will then prepare your individualized financial plan focused on pursuing your goals. In our next meeting we will review the plan, ensure your comfort and understanding of the plan and then discuss the implementation process.
- Your plan becomes a “living” document and we will regularly review your plan with you to monitor your progress on achieving your goals and help make any adjustments necessar to better reflect any new or changed goals.
- We also provide you with online access to your accounts so that you can view them at any time.